· Maximum Pressure: 200 Bar
· Temperature: -30°C To +90°deg;C
· Hydraulic Mineral Oil
· 3/8” BSP Ports
· 20cc Displacement per Stroke
· Body In Cast Iron
· Steel Tanks (available in 2, 4, 6 and 8 litre capacity)
· Rod: Compact Polyurethane Lip Seal + Polyurethane Wiper Seal
· Pump Is Completely Protected Against Corrosion
· Body: Green Painted Finish
· Screws: Zinc Plated
· Tank: Painted Green
Technical Information On PDF
· Warranty: See Our Standard Terms Of Sale
· Pump And Tank Fully Protected Against Corrosion;
· Finished Product Ready To Mount;
· The Pump Can Be Oriented On The Tank As Required (3 Screws)
· Can Be Mounted Vertically Or Horizontally;
· There Is A Weld Ring To Fix Your Pump To Your Tank.
· Bellows Are Available Upon Request.
All standard Hand pumps are suitable for general outdoor usage, for some applications where the environment exceed the standard performance characteristics laid down, other precautions should be taken to protect the product during storage and or operation i.e. special painting can be applied where necessary. And general maintenance may need to be carried out at shorter intervals to ensure the longevity of the Product.
Environmental conditions for storage and operation
Ambient Temperature (Storage) - From +5°C To +45°deg;C
Ambient Temperature (operation) - From +20°C To +80°C
Humidity (Without Condensation) - From 30% To 95%
Lonizing / Non Ionizing Radiation - Not support direct action
Environments at risk of explosion - Use of product forbidden
Type - Mineral ISO 6743/4
Advised Viscosity - ISO VG 32
Advised Filtration - From 30 µ To 80 µ
All orders placed before 4pm will be dispatched that same day.
Who do we use?
We use some of the top carrier companies in the world, although you can use your own carrier to collect the order. Below are our main carrier companies.
For all other International shipments, costs are clearly marked on the item listing.
Please make sure the ship to address you type during checkout is correct.
We are not responsible for any wrong or undeliverable addresses.
All shipments for UK Delivery over 1.7kg are despatched by Fed Ex, TNT, DPD.
All shipments for delivery within the EU will arrive on a 2-5 delivery service depending on Country location, please check for accurate delivery times within the EU with the Flowfit sales department.
All shipments outside the EU will arrive on a 3-7 day delivery service depending on Country location, please check for accurate delivery times with the Flowfit sales department.
All smaller shipments are despatched by Royal Mail Postal service.
We take great care packaging every item to ensure safe shipment to you.
Orders are generally shipped on the day of full payment or latest next day depending on when payment is received; all deliveries require a signature on delivery.
Click here for our Technical PDF