The ET series of standard motor pump sets is based on a range of 12vdc,
24vdc and 48vdc electric motors.
Supplied fully assembled and tested, These units offer pressures up to 200 bar
and flows up to 22.5lpm.
All components in stock ready to assemble for immediate delivery.
• Commonly referred to as an 'Emergency' or 'Backup' pump.
• Small electric DC motor pump unit to supply hydraulic power as flow and pressure
to hydraulic circuits or as a system back up.
• The electro-motor-pumps are largely used on operating machines such as mobile
machines,automotive applications,small truck mounted cranes,electro-hydraulic
steering and where through simple valves and hose connections it is possible to
operate and control different hydraulic actuators.
• All ET motor pump sets complete with DC Electric motor c/w relay,drive coupling,
pump flange and a gear pump c/w bsp threaded ports.Unit supplied with a steel
• Used on applications where control valves are mounted away from the powerpack.
• Can be mounted in any position.
• Also available other pump and motor sizes from 0.8KW( 800w) to 3KW( 3000w).For
all other input voltages 12vdc,24vdc or 48vdc and power ratings, and specific
running times please download the ET pdf file or consult our sales department.
• Noise levels have been drastically reduced.
• Please note restricted running times apply check suitable for your application continuous
rated dc motors are available upon request.
All orders placed before 4pm will be dispatched that same day.
Who do we use?
We use some of the top carrier companies in the world, although you can use your own carrier to collect the order. Below are our main carrier companies.
For all other International shipments, costs are clearly marked on the item listing.
Please make sure the ship to address you type during checkout is correct.
We are not responsible for any wrong or undeliverable addresses.
All shipments for UK Delivery over 1.7kg are despatched by Fed Ex, TNT, DPD.
All shipments for delivery within the EU will arrive on a 2-5 delivery service depending on Country location, please check for accurate delivery times within the EU with the Flowfit sales department.
All shipments outside the EU will arrive on a 3-7 day delivery service depending on Country location, please check for accurate delivery times with the Flowfit sales department.
All smaller shipments are despatched by Royal Mail Postal service.
We take great care packaging every item to ensure safe shipment to you.
Orders are generally shipped on the day of full payment or latest next day depending on when payment is received; all deliveries require a signature on delivery.
Click here to download our technical information