All log splitter valve options shown are for open centre applications only, Please ask our technical department for closed centre options.
Hydraulic 1 bank lever valve to operate a double acting cylinder
Ideal For Log Splitter Applications.
· 1 Bank monoblock hydraulic lever valve.
· 3/8" BSP ports.
· Max operation pressure 350 bar
· P-A-B Working pressure 300 bar
· T max. 20 bar
· Weight : 1,94kg
· Internal leakage A (B) T P=100 bar -145 pis with fluid and valve at 40 3cm /min 0.18 in /min
· Fluid temperature, With NBR seals from -20C to 80C, With FRM seals from -20C to 100C 19/16- ISO 440
· Max. level of contamination
· Nominal Flow Rate 45/MIN
· Max Flow Rate 60/MIN
· Will operate 1 double acting cylinder.
· Spring return in all positions - Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
· Flow will unload from pressure to tank in the centre position.
· Suitable for all hydraulic applications.
All orders placed before 4pm will be dispatched that same day.
Who do we use?
We use some of the top carrier companies in the world, although you can use your own carrier to collect the order. Below are our main carrier companies.
For all other International shipments, costs are clearly marked on the item listing.
Please make sure the ship to address you type during checkout is correct.
We are not responsible for any wrong or undeliverable addresses.
All shipments for UK Delivery over 1.7kg are despatched by Fed Ex, TNT, DPD.
All shipments for delivery within the EU will arrive on a 2-5 delivery service depending on Country location, please check for accurate delivery times within the EU with the Flowfit sales department.
All shipments outside the EU will arrive on a 3-7 day delivery service depending on Country location, please check for accurate delivery times with the Flowfit sales department.
All smaller shipments are despatched by Royal Mail Postal service.
We take great care packaging every item to ensure safe shipment to you.
Orders are generally shipped on the day of full payment or latest next day depending on when payment is received; all deliveries require a signature on delivery.
Click here to download a Technical PDF