Gates Hydraulic Hose 4MXT Single Wire Hose with 2 Wire Capabilities, 1/4 Bore
THE TOTAL QTY SELECTED WILL EQUAL TOTAL METRES. PLEASE WRITE IN THE DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS ON CHECKOUT IF ITS TO BE ONE LENGTH OR CUT INTO DIFFERENT LENGTHS
- 1/4" Bore
- MXT Single Wire Hose with 2 Wire Capabilites
- Max Working Pressure: 400 bar
- Hose Burst Pressure: 1600 bar
- STANDARDS: EN 853 2SN and EN 857 2SC performance.
Gates Megasys MXT Hydraulic Hose
PLEASE NOTE, MXT HAS BEEN INTRODUCED BY GATES TO REPLACE CM2T
Gates introduces with MXT™ a new hydraulic hose solution that is lighter and more flexible. This innovative addition to Gates’ premium MegaSys™ Hydraulics portfolio is designed specifically, to address evolving application challenges. Using materials science and design technologies, Gates helps customers to reduce equipment weight, increase hose assembly ease and speed up assembly time without compromising on performance. Made with a high-performance reinforcement (patent-pending construction) and high-quality rubber, MXT is a universally applicable premium product offering performance above industry standards.
MXT PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
Meets EN 853 2SN and EN 857 2SC performance.
Meets ISO 11237 R16 and ISO 11237 R17* dimension and performance.
Meets ISO 1436 R2 and ISO 11237 R19* performance.
CONSTRUCTION: Black, oil resistant, synthetic rubber tube. Braided high tensile steel wire reinforcement.
COVER: Black, abrasion resistant, synthetic rubber. Meets MSHA flame resistance.
TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40ºC to +100ºC
* Applies only to sizes up to and including -12 for ISO 11237 R17 and -8 for ISO 11237 R19.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Lighter weight for easier handling
- More flexible with lower force-to-bend for faster and more ergonomic installation
- Tested to 3 times the industry standard impulse criteria (600,000 cycles)
- Compatible with MegaCrimp™ Couplings and Gates Crimpers
- Proprietary application of materials science and processing technology
- Truly cross-functional, multi-spec hydraulic solution that covers 90% of the wire braid market
- Up to 45% of EN 857 2SC bend radius at rated working pressure
- Control Lines
- Auxiliary Lines
- General System Lines
- Return Lines
- Suction Lines
- Attachments Lines
|Hose Diameter||1/4 Hose ID|
|Max. Pressure||400 Bar|
Write Your Own Review